Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 Sep 2012

Bread Talk Chocolate Cake


It was quite a last minute gift which I bought for my Mum for Mother's Day. As Bread Talk was about to close for the
day, I hurried in after my movie and bought this lovely round chocolate cake. It was meant to be a surprise gift and my
Mum totally did not expect that coming.  


With a shiny coat of chocolate glazed over the circular sponge (a little untidy at its base though), it was decorated with
raspberries and empty macaron shells. It was a chocolaty cake and in between the layers of sponge were berries like
those of black forest cake. The thin white chocolate plaque which states 'Happy Mother's Day' was given to me free as
the text would not be valid the following day. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment