Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 Sep 2012

Fiesta Japanese Cheesecake


My mum bought this Japanese cheesecake from the Ichiban outlet at Ang Mo Kio Hub. The mere sight of this
cheesecake made me retrospect myself back then when I was young (primary school), when I eagerly peered into the box
as my mum began to lift the cake slowly out of it. I just could not wait for my mum to cut finish and I started pinching off
tiny portions to nibble. 

Alright, enough of past stories. Upon opening the box, I was greeted warmly by the Fiesta's cow with its chef hat on,
smiling happily at me. It just looked too adorable to be eaten!

Sorry cow, but I had to slice you up into many slices in order to enjoy the cheesecake you were 'printed' comfortably on.
My advice is that it should be served chilled. The cake itself was spongy and really soft (even a toothless person could
enjoy). The centre portion is usually my favourite part as the edges tend to be slightly harder. It is also light and airy and
I could have easily finished half of the entire cake. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment