Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 Sep 2012

the connoisseur concerto


After the mains, my brother ordered the devil's cheese cake with a scope of ice cream. It was just thick chocolate and
cheese cake, great to get sinful. What I did not expect was the scope of ice cream to be so huge.


Another new on the menu was Perfect Pairing. It was frozen cheese which I ordered just to replace my craves for cheese
cake that day. There were 2 nutty taste biscuits on the top and the bottom which I attempted to eat 'burger style' but
failed as the biscuits broke easily, leaving the frozen cheese solid hard. I found that Perfect Pairing wasn't so perfect as
the sourness of the strawberry sauce and the berries killed the cheesy taste. Sometimes, things tasted better alone.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment