Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

14 Jul 2013

Creamier - Seeking a new place


After viewing Creamier's website, the vast and unique flavours available activated my urge for something
chilling! Realising that it was located at Toa Payoh Lorong 1, easily accessible by a short 15 to 20 minutes
walk from Mrt, I made an effort to hunt down the outlet. I was slightly disappointed to realized that the
green tea flavor was not available during this current cycle, but that did not dampened my mood.

The flavors would rotate in monthly basic and there were premium (the more expensive) and original
flavours. 

After tasting about 7 flavors (I know it was a lot and I was a little embarrassed but the
very friendly lady boss insisted that I should try!), I finally made my pick. Seriously,
the flavors were all so unique and they really tickled my taste buds, at the same time
taunting me to try them all! My first pick was the Earl Grey Lavendar, which was
one of the popular flavors. I was addicted by a single mouthful, the sensual taste of
earl grey and lavendar infusing into one. For a moment I felt like I was having a
relaxing spa session while clearing my mind of unwanted stress. The ice cream
contained eggs which resulted in the extra richness and creaminess. No wonder the
name of this outlet was 'Creamier'. The next flavor I tried was the Tahitian Vanilla
which also contained eggs, resulting in the similar extra creaminess. I rarely pick a
vanilla ice cream beside Haagen dazs and it proved to be on par or even better
tasting in its own ways. Tainted pale yellow (by the egg yolk I supposed), the huge
scoop was speckled by countless vanilla seeds like stars sparkling in the milky way.
I no doubt would be back for their other flavors, especially my favorite green tea!
(Fingers crossed that it would be orgasmic!)    

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment