Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 Nov 2013

Alfero Artisan Gelato - Polluted by durian!


Thank God this week is finally over! Had so much stress due to a report presentation and a plated dessert
practical exam which I would be posting about soon! This visit was some time back when my friends and I
decided to have desserts at Alfero Artisan Gelato which was located at Marina Square after our ramen
dinner. One of my friends tried the chocolate while the other went for the mango. As for me, I picked the
uncommon chestnut flavor since there were not many options to choose from. The chestnut taste was mild
but detectable and the texture felt a bit powdery. Definitely not my type of flavor. However, besides the
taste of chestnut, there was also another flavor being detected and it was durian! Seriously WTF right?
Unfortunately, my other 2 friends also detected the same similar stench and complained about the invasion
of durian flavor in their gelato. Such cross contamination is seriously unforgivable and it totally turned us
off.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment