Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

23 Dec 2013

Soup Resturant - 1st interior post


I just love restaurants with beautiful interior designs, and especially those with themes. Soup Restaurant
located at Changi Airport Terminal 2 featured Ancient Chinese theme and the first thing that caught my
eyes upon entering the restaurant was this artificially beautiful (cherry blossom?) tree. A little dim but a
cosy place to dine.  

Like the corridor of a Chinese dynasty palace with bamboo shoots sprouting along the sides. Only I do not
fancy sitting on hard wooden chairs...Butt hurts!

My friend and I shared a set for 2 which includes a bowl of olive rice and soup each, vegetables and this
instagramed picture of the popular Samsui ginger chicken! All breast meat but super tender and I just love
the ginger sauce. Too bad the ginger could not even cling onto the meat itself.  

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment