Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

25 Apr 2015

Whips Cupcakes - Petite little ones


Cupcakes are everywhere, overly mundane that I usually turn a blind eye to their presence. I just happened to buy this set of 6 tiny ones at a lower rate from an application. (Normal size ones were also available.) The flavours were limited on that day I went (about lunch time), and I picked all the chocolate base ones since I am a chocoholic. The sponge sure was rich, moist and towards the denser side. 

My favourite was the Valrhona chocolate (the plainest looking one with just a chocolate top) since it was so chocolaty with really slight bitterness. The one I was holding? It was most irritating since nuts just love getting stuck in between my teeth. Not fantastic but sufficient as my high tea snacks! 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment