Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

20 May 2018

Weekends Getaway to Kuala Lumpur (Royale Chulan The Curve)

Kuala Lumpur Royale Chulan The Curve

It was meant to be a short getaway and I rushed over to the airport after taking half day leave that Friday. The air ticket to Kuala Lumpur International Airport was almost twice the usual price since it was a few days before Malaysia's election day.

I met up with my friends in Royale Chulan The Curve, the place where I would be staying for 2 nights. Due to the horrible traffic jam, it took about one and the half hours to reach my destination. 
I should have taken to KL Central via train and alighted at SBK08 - MRT Mutiara Damansara. It would probably be much faster and cheaper too.

This was more of a eat, sleep, chill on bed weekends trip. Did not snap much pictures at all since I was in my ''nua'' mode. I even forgotten to taken pictures of the room itself. Breakfast was provided and we settled our meals in a German and Vietnamese restaurant, as well as occasional snacks we could grab.

Besides The Curve Shopping Centre of few storeys high, an underpass of food outlets that links to IKEA, I did not explore much. I probably only grabbed a few bars of Valrhona chocolate, hair dye and other random stuff which I thought was priced better as compared to Singapore.

Definitely a good place to eat, sleep and chill, provided that you are familiar with the place. I should perhaps learn Malay since I kept having people speaking to me in the language I could not understand. More short weekends getaways and staycations in future!

Kuala Lumpur Royale Chulan The Curve


Kuala Lumpur The Curve Shopping Mall

Kuala Lumpur Ikea

Kuala Lumpur Ikea

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment