Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 Feb 2014

Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons - Back again


I mentioned before that I would quit ramen dining somewhere in my previous post and I was back here
in Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons again. Not that I did not stick to my words but it was my
friend's decision to queue for it since he have not tried from this outlet before. We ended up queueing for
more than 30 minutes while he kept sharing his recent 3 weeks of experience in Japan with me. He also
mentioned that in Japan, many dining places required queueing too and he did not mind waiting at all.
(Provided you don't faint from huger first.) As for me, it was my 3rd visit and I admit that this outlet was
one of the better ones in Singapore. Like finally we could step into the restaurant and were given the
counter seats. Interesting to watch the chefs in action but annoying to have smoke flying directly at my
face while enjoying my bowl of ramen.  

I suggested the 'Autumn' ramen to my friend since he loves spicy food. He gobbled it hungrily and
agreed with me that it was really delicious, one of the better ones he tried in Singapore, even better than
Ramen Keisuke Tori King (its sister outlet).  As for me, I tried the Tonkotsu King and it sure was addictive
and I could have easily drank 4 bowls of such tasty broth. Another YUM factor was the thinly sliced
tender pork with some fats and onions which provided an additional bit of sweetness. I really would not
mind eating this bowl of ramen for a week! By the way, my previous posts on Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu
King Four Seasons could be found here and here
    

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment