Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

17 Jun 2014

An entire day spent in Johor Bahru City Square

This post was like a month back and I was actually still considering whether to post this up since it would be a rare lifestyle post. My friend and I decided to go over to Johor Bahru during the weekend and spent our entire day 'overseas'. We as JB noobies, spent our entire day hanging out within Johor Bahru City Square itself! Can you believe it? In a shopping centre?
Well after the almost an hour wait at the dreadful custom, we quickly headed to buy our movie tickets for X- men, which had started its screening that week itself. Satisfied that we had good seatings, we headed to El Migos for our brunch! We were starving so badly as it was almost 12 and we have yet taken our breakfast...

El Migos serves really decent food and they came in huge portions too! I went to change my fries to salad for a healthier choice.

After our brunch, we headed to beans talk for a bowl of Taiwanese dessert! We ended up ordering the same thing *facepalm*.   

Our movie starts at 3 and we went to takeaway a bear paw set (burger + lrg drink) to munch in the theater. 
NomNomNom..... My 4th time at Bear Paw Cafe and I felt that they had changed the fish patty. It was less meaty and had shrank in size as compared to the few previous times.

It was a last minute decision to sing karaoke that day! We just walked in, paid and started singing! The place was really spacious and I kept wondering what they have for the dinner buffet spread which was inclusive in the package.

I just love the metallic maze-like feel, just like escaping from a techno dungeon. I almost got lost a couple of times since I am a screwed up direction person at times. Oh no! I forgot to take picture of the room! The first song I picked was 'Let it Go'! Really addicted to that song and I knew I was not the only one singing that song around here! 

After singing for 2 hours+, the buffet spread was ready! I quickly snapped a few pictures before stacking my plate with food although I felt that my tea break have not been fully digested. 

It was quite a spread but some food was under my 'not-worth-eating' list.

Some of the finger food which I could munch on while waiting for my turn to sing my heart out and my voice off.

Some details you might be interested in: 
During the normal hours, 1700 and later, it costs RM 46 per person which includes the dinner buffet. There was an additional charge of RM 12 for a pathetic bowl of chips, which was compulsory. With government tax and service charge, the total cost was RM 60.30 per person.

Check out my sidebar 'Off to Johor Bahru' for other food options around Johor Bahru.  

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment