Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

28 Feb 2018

Soaking Up and Relaxing at Yunomori Onsen and Spa

Yunomori Onsen and Spa

I have been to Yunomori Onsen and Spa a couple of times so far after my first visit and I do enjoy dipping in alternating pools. Remembering the first time yuzu bath was launched, I did see a couple of yuzus in netting floating about in the water. The more recent relaunch of the yuzu bath got me and a couple of my other onsen buddies questioning where did all the yuzus had gone to. Physically since nothing was seen floating on the surface and even the fragrance of the yuzu was no where to be detected.

At least I still felt that the yuzu one was better than the sakura pool during a period of time. Besides the romantic pinkish red water, I doubt I could remember smelling any sakura scent. Anyway, going to onsen with buddies definitely makes a difference to my enjoyment as occational chit chat would kill some boredom since being alone is super boring.

I felt super dumb at one point of time when I actually locked my locker key in the locker itself and I had to seek help from the kind staff. I bet they were trying hard not to laugh. How the hell was I that absent minded that day!?

I would always enjoy taking selfies while wearing yukata since it is not often that I could wear them right? I even enjoyed taking a short nap in the resting room located through the doorway at the end of the cafe after soaking in the pool for over an hour to two. The dim lights, cozy sofa-like beds with blankets and comfortable cushions could easily bring a tired being to dream land.

More visits with buddies to Yunomori Onsen and Spa in future!








Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment