Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 Jul 2014

The Entertainer at Kinki Rooftop Bar - 1 for 1 deals!

What entertains you???

Food - I am obsessed with the topic and eating would naturally falls under my category of enjoyment. Thanks to the invite by Alvinology.com and the Entertainer, I had the chance to dwell further into my obsession.

The cocktail party was held at Kinki Rooftop Bar, conveniently located a couple of minutes walk from Raffles Place MRT station. Yay to a great chill out spot around the CBD area!

Best of all, you get to enjoy the splendid unblocked view of the iconic Marina Bay Sands! 

Saw some familiar faces over here!

Right now for the month of July, all the Entertainer members are entitled to unlimited 1 for 1 Belvedere cocktails when a voucher for a main menu item is used!

Selfie with the drinks....The white cocktail tasted much nicer than the orange one!

It is just normal to pose for some 'gangsta' shot with such a nice graffiti painting as the background. I swear we were not drunk just by drinking a glass of vodka containing cocktail. 

Yup! I have downloaded the Entertainer application! I started exploring on the spot because I could not wait to see what the application has to offer! Tons of participating restaurants (my eyes lit up!), nightspots, spas, activities, as well as lodging deals!

OMG, I have already started searching and bookmarking places for my future visits!

Being a dessert/cafe sort of person, I bookmarked:

Cozy Corner Coffee
Fluffy Dessert
Group Therapy
Habitat Coffee
Huggs Coffee Singapore
Lola's Cafe
Maple Loft Cafe
Marmalade Pantry
Stay Home Mum Cafe
Windowsill Pies 
The Yogurt Place
Bruentti
Swirls Bake Shop
Kisses Bakery
Cupcakes with Love
Batterworks

Buffets:

Marriott Cafe
Lime Restaurant & Bar 
(Already tried, will blog about my experience next time!)
   

Instead of the usual $19 for a month, enter the code 'dessertingbeauty' and you only need to pay $15 to purchase the Entertainer Singapore One Month Mobile! (Note: The discount code will expire on 31 July)


After your one month membership, you can simply choose to upgrade to the full product for a further $76, allowing you to keep redeeming your offers until 30th Dec 2014

Stay tune for more updates on my food journey using the Entertainer's application!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment