Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

28 Jan 2014

Secret Recipe Cakes - Take-away from JB


I missed out posting some Secret Recipe Cakes which I 'smuggled' (brought) back to Singapore when I
visited Johor Bahru City Square some time back. No harm bringing back some cakes for the next day's
breakfast right? Durian Cake with alternating layers of plain sponge and durian flavored 'paste'. I guessed
one of the trademark of Secret Recipe Cakes would be the excessive amount of cream (filling or coating).
 My other JB posts can be found here (Sushi King), here (KSL City Street Food) and here (Bear Paw Cafe)!

I bought this durian cheesecake for my mum since she has always been a fan of durian. I should have at
least taken a bite so that I could comment on it. Anyway, my mum ate it up without any complains or
comments. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment